Deploy honeypots and deception targets for breach detection using Starlight’s BlackHole Deception solution. Starlight makes the use of Multi-Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence an first when it comes to honeypots & deception technology. When deploying the BlackHole Deception solution, organizations can lure hackers that have made their way into your network, into a fake server that appears to be vulnerable to attack. These fake servers are commonly referred to as “honeypots” and are a good way of identifying malicious actors within your environment. Stellar Cyber’s honeypots are not like others seen in the industry. With our solution, we leverage complex Multi-Machine Learning and AI technology to find anomalous behavior being performed on the honeypots. This allows Starlight to see more breach attempts and detect things faster. Once a breach has been detected on a honeypot, a security analysis can take the necessary actions to hunt down the intruder and remove him from the network.
- Centralized management with rapid, flexible deployment
- Deploy single target honeypots, sophisticated honeynets, and deception
- Complements anomaly detection on primary network assets
- Artificial Intelligence driven deployment models
- Fake & accessible network services that can cause no damage to real servers