Stellar Cyber For Public Clouds
With public cloud services like AWS, Azure and GCP becoming popular choices for applications, sensitive data such as customer or subscriber information become highly attractive targets for malicious actors. Weaknesses in cloud security leave customers more susceptible to attacks, and cloud firewalls are simply not enough to secure your servers.
Hackers routinely run port scans against servers hosted on public clouds. Once an open TCP or UDP port is discovered, they can gain access through brute force attacks or vulnerabilities in your application.
After intruders steal your information or turn the server into a bot under their command, the damage is irreversible. All of this can and does occur right under the nose of a simple public cloud firewall.
Stellar Cyber’s Starlight platform detects intruders in minutes. Simply install our lightweight, software-only Stellar Cyber Agents on your servers and thoroughly monitor network traffic, file access, processes, and command executions with ease.
- Easy installation of Starlight platform within your AWS and Azure environment in minutes.
- Full visibility of user logins and activities
- Full visibility of command executions and processes on your servers
- Full visibility of services running on the servers
- Rapid identification of anomalous behaviors via machine learning.
- Rapid detection of data exfiltration and other exploits from your servers
- Single out the real threats with high fidelity alerts