FUTURE READY PROTECTION FOR ENTERPRISE
ESET PROTECT Enterprise
Cyber risk management and visibility into your IT environment. Stay one step ahead of any known or unknown threats.
Comprehensive security solution for all business sizes
Endpoint detection & response
Get complete prevention, detection and remediation solution
Enhanced endpoint visibility, threat hunting and incident response tool designed to mitigate any security issue in the network immediately.
Prevent zero-day threats
Improved protection against ransomware and zero-day threats via cloud-based sandboxing technology.
Protect business data
Helps comply with data regulations thanks to full disk encryption capabilities on Windows and macOS.
Shield company in real time
Unique behavior and reputation-based detection that is fully transparent to security teams and gives them real-time feedback gathered from over 110 million endpoints in our LiveGrid®.
System requirements and license information
ESET PROTECT Enterprise
Supported operating systems
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
- macOS 10.12 and later
- Ubuntu Desktop 18.04 LTS 64-bit and RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) Desktop 7 64-bit
- Android 5 (Lollipop) and later
- iOS 8 and later
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008
- Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2016, 2012, 2008
- Microsoft Windows MultiPoint Server 2012, 2011, 2010
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2011
- RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7 64-bit
- CentOS 7 64-bit
- Ubuntu Server 16.04 LTS 64-bit, 18.04 LTS 64-bit
- Debian 9 64-bit
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 12 64-bit, 15 64-bit
- VMware vSphere 6.0, 6.5+, 6.7+ (vCenter Single Sign-On, vSphere Client/Web Client, vCenter Server, vCenter Inventory Service)
- VMware NSX Manager 6.3+, 6.4.0, 6.4.1, 6.4.2
- VMware Guest Introspection 6.2.4+, 6.3+, 6.4+
Remote management platform is available as cloud-based or on-premises deployment. No need to buy or maintain additional hardware, reducing the total cost of ownership.
Mix and match your licenses as needed
ESET Unilicense covers all the bases, allowing you to mix and match endpoint protection without wasting a single license.
Add additional devices at any time
You can purchase licenses for additional computers, laptops, mobile devices and servers any time.
Transfer a license to another computer
You can transfer a valid ESET license to a completely new computer from the original one. In addition, you can switch from one OS to another.
Switch to a different platform at any time
It’s easy to switch your protection from one platform to another at any point during the license term without having to purchase additional licenses.